Mission Statement of Natural Pregnantnaturalbirth
Our mission is to bring together women who are like-minded in their approach to pregnancy, birth and even what they strive for after the birth.
We encourage women to be intelligent and educated about pregnancy and choices to be made for preparation for birth and beyond. Within this community you can post updates to your pregnancy, experiences, share photos (always under a cut, please) and of course post questions.
This pregnancy community is pro-breastfeeding.
We are anti-induction unless medically necessary.
We do not support circumcision
This community is not the same as
. If you need advice or to find sources for a natural childbirth, that is the community to join. Obviously there is some overlap, but mainly this community was initiated to give women a place to get to know one another who share a natural approach to pregnancy and beyond. However you are more than welcome to discuss your birth plans and choices.Some Light Ground Rules:
- All posts are automatically made friends only.
- Please put all long posts under a cut as well as photos or videos
- Birth stories welcomed but keep them under a cut and give a brief description
- Be respectful of others but feel free to be honest
- Ask questions, post information, post resources, keep it related to pregnancy, birth, postpartum and babywise